axes labels. help.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4384] axes labels. help.
- From: misenber at oddjob.uchicago.edu (Mike Isenberg)
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 08:51:35 -0400
- Organization: U. of Chicago, Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm attempting to create a mathematica plot using Plot3D where one of
the axis labels consists of a both greek and roman letters. I've
discovered how to get all greek, using the FontForm
commmand, but I've been unable to mix them.
Can anyone help?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Print[ ], Print[ ], Show[ ], Show[ ] ???
Next by Date:
Re: [Q] CountorPlot as part of 3D Plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Print[ ], Print[ ], Show[ ], Show[ ] ???
Next by thread:
vertex and normals of Icosahedra