Re: Notebook printing on unix?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4195] Re: [mg4140] Notebook printing on unix?
- From: jpk at apex.mpe.FTA-Berlin.de (Jens-Peer Kuska)
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:09:46 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I transfer relative often unix notebooks to the Windows frontend and found seldom problems - in fact some contour plots cause a ``can not render PostScript'' error and a Graphics3D object with ca 20000 polygons can produce a stack overflow error in Windows. Just try it out Jens ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====