Re: Notebook printing on unix?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4182] Re: Notebook printing on unix?
- From: Harald Berndt <haraldb at nature.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 00:54:02 -0400
- Organization: University of California Forest Products Lab
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Attila Mezei wrote: > I have some interesting Mathematica notebooks but don't have the package > itself. Is there a utility somewhere which prints these notebooks > or converts them to postscript for unix (Solaris) or PC? > Thanks for your help. The utility MathReader is free and does what you need. It's available from many sources, MathSource.wri.com is one of them. -- _______________________________________________________________ Harald Berndt University of California Research Specialist Forest Products Laboratory Phone: 510-215-4224 FAX:510-215-4299 _______________________________________________________________ ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====