Re: Mathematica-Matlab

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4209] Re: Mathematica-Matlab
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:12:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4pis4f$iuo at>, Mohammed Anwar Sayid
<sayid at> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to call Mathematica from within
> Matlab.  I seem to remember someone announcing a
> software bridge between the two a little while back.
> Thanks in Advance, Anwar

The Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox for Matlab allows you to do
this. It is available on MathSource, Wolfram Research's
electronic library of Mathematica materials.

For a more detailed description see:

MathSource is accessible by email (mathsource at,
by anonymous ftp/gopher ( and by
World Wide Web (

I hope this helps.

Ian Collier
Wolfram Research, Inc.
tel:(217) 398-0700   fax:(217) 398-0747    ianc at
Wolfram Research Home Page: