- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4225] front-end
- From: robcav at gauss.crmpa.unisa.it
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:27:34 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I work with MMA 2.2.3 front-end for Windows 3.11, and I have
a problem when I want export the notebook as windows meta file
or rich text format, because MMA don't save the file .wmf or .rtf.
The notebook have postscript, text, input and same other
types of cells, but the front-end manual say that MMA can
export the entire notebook not only the cell.
Why don't work.
Thanks in advance.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: desperately seeking better minimax approximation package
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Running Mathematica 2.1 under Windows95?
Next by thread: