  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4225] front-end
  • From: robcav at
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:27:34 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I work with MMA 2.2.3 front-end for Windows 3.11, and I have
a problem when I want export the notebook as windows meta file
or rich text format, because MMA don't save the file .wmf or .rtf.
The notebook have postscript, text, input and same other
types of cells, but the front-end manual say that MMA can
export the entire notebook not only the cell.
Why don't work.
Thanks in advance.