psfix on Mac???

I'm working on MacOS and I have
a stupid question:
I want to convert the mma graphics into epsf
files (with the usual pict resourse). But I don't want to do
it using the:
1) copy
2) convert clipboard
3) select epsf
4) save in file
5) give the name and "click" on OK

I want to do it into a mma cession, (like the unix equivalent
Display["ipsfix -epsf>afile.epsf",...])

is it possible on MacOS?
thanks
 Pasquale Nardone                          *
                                           *
 Université Libre de Bruxelles             *
 CP 231, Sciences-Physique                 *
 Bld du Triomphe                           *
 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium                   *
 tel: 650,55,15 fax: 650,57,67 (+32,2)     *
        ,,,
       (o o)

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====