- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4238] MATLAB user
- From: S.Naruniranat at liv.ac.uk (Mr S. Naruniranat)
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:29:53 -0400
- Organization: The University of Liverpool
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear all readers;
I am considering of using Mathematica, I have never used it before.
I am a MATLAB user and now facing the problem of that package.
There is not a 3D matrix yet in MATLAB. What is about in Mathematica?
Also, can I write a scrip file for source code like in MATLAB, It is very difficult to
put in command prompt all the time, esp. when the long cammand is typed wrongly
and has to be typed again!
If I am definetely going to use Mathematica, what book should I go for it ?
How complicated of that package compared with MATLAB ( I don't really have time to learn new package)
Please, can anyone answer me above questions ?
Thanks in advance
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: help! to input data...
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica graphics into TeX
Previous by thread:
psfix on Mac???
Next by thread:
Error Bars in ListPlot