Nonlinear Fit ... Errors and covariance.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4226] Nonlinear Fit ... Errors and covariance.
- From: "The Brewer" <jj8a at faraday.clas.virginia.edu>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:27:44 -0400
- Organization: University of Virginia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to use NonlinearFit to fit some data. Is there any
way of getting the covariance matrix and Chi squared. I prefer
to to run the notebook with the ShowProgress->False, because I
have a large number of data sets and I am running it in a Do
loop and dont want to scroll through large amounts of text.
The old version of NonlinearFit seemed to have
Sigmaparameters. Is there anyway of getting that in the new
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: How to Solve a Quadratic Programming problem?
Next by Date:
Re: How can this MapAt application be done more efficiently
Previous by thread:
Re: Mandelbrot & Julia sets
Next by thread: