Nonlinear Fit ... Errors and covariance.

Hi,

I am trying to use NonlinearFit to fit some data.  Is there any
way of getting the covariance matrix and Chi squared.  I prefer
to to run the notebook with the ShowProgress->False, because I
have a large number of data sets and I am running it in a Do
loop and dont want to scroll through large amounts of text.
The old version of NonlinearFit seemed to have
Sigmaparameters.  Is there anyway of getting that in the new
version.

Thanks
Jason

--