Nonlinear Fit ... Errors and covariance.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4226] Nonlinear Fit ... Errors and covariance.
  • From: "The Brewer" <jj8a at>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:27:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am trying to use NonlinearFit to fit some data.  Is there any
way of getting the covariance matrix and Chi squared.  I prefer
to to run the notebook with the ShowProgress->False, because I
have a large number of data sets and I am running it in a Do
loop and dont want to scroll through large amounts of text.
The old version of NonlinearFit seemed to have
Sigmaparameters.  Is there anyway of getting that in the new