Nonlinear Fit ... Errors and covariance.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4226] Nonlinear Fit ... Errors and covariance.
- From: "The Brewer" <jj8a at faraday.clas.virginia.edu>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:27:44 -0400
- Organization: University of Virginia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am trying to use NonlinearFit to fit some data. Is there any way of getting the covariance matrix and Chi squared. I prefer to to run the notebook with the ShowProgress->False, because I have a large number of data sets and I am running it in a Do loop and dont want to scroll through large amounts of text. The old version of NonlinearFit seemed to have Sigmaparameters. Is there anyway of getting that in the new version. Thanks Jason -- ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====