  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4249] MultipleLogLinearPlot
  • From: parthas at (Parthasarathy Ranganathan)
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 03:07:32 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I need to plot multiple plots with logarithmic x axes and linear y axes on
the same graph. I just picked up the latest MultipleListPlot.m of this web

which has lots of support for legends, etc. Can anyone tell me how to
change this file to get log-linear plots? Email to parthas at would
be greatly appreciated.

						-- Partha

PS: Is there a modified version of Show that has all the fancy features of
this new MultipleListPlot?

PS2: I use Mathematica version 2.0 (under ULTRIX).

Parthasarathy Ranganathan		Graduate Student
Dept of ECE, MS 366			Office: A211 Abercrombie
Rice University				email : parthas at
Houston TX 77251-1892			Phone : 713-527-8101 x3222
	Webpage :