Abs and variables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4267] Abs and variables
- From: Scott.A.Hill at williams.edu (Perrin)
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 03:10:47 -0400
- Organization: Williams College, Williamstown MA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I have the Abs function treat real variables properly?
I seem to recall a way of declaring a variable real, but I don't
remember how. If there is such a way, would this work with Abs; i.e.
fix the variable a so that "Abs[a]" will give a result of "a"?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Quicktime movies with Mma
Next by Date:
Re: Position pattern matching
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Abs and variables