Using tabs in Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4168] Using tabs in Notebooks
  • From: Doug S Webb <weq at>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:26:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

 When I use a tab in a TEXT cell in the notebook, it looks fine on the
screen. However, SOMETIMES when I print the notebook, the tabs are
ignored, and the text is run together on either side of the tab. This
doesn't happen all the time, or even always with the same tab. Any ideas
on why this is and how to fix it? Thanks.
 Doug Webb
 Oak Ridge National Laboratory
 weq at
 D_Webb at