Using tabs in Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4168] Using tabs in Notebooks
  • From: Doug S Webb <weq at ornl.gov>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:26:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
 When I use a tab in a TEXT cell in the notebook, it looks fine on the
screen. However, SOMETIMES when I print the notebook, the tabs are
ignored, and the text is run together on either side of the tab. This
doesn't happen all the time, or even always with the same tab. Any ideas
on why this is and how to fix it? Thanks.
--
 Doug Webb
 Oak Ridge National Laboratory
 weq at ornl.gov