How do you parse a n element list into a 2 by (n/2) array?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4167] How do you parse a n element list into a 2 by (n/2) array?
- From: welter at .ti.com (Jason Welter)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:25:50 -0400
- Organization: Texas Instruments
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a list say,
and want to transform it to:
I know it's possible but I don't remember how.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Notebook printing on unix?
Next by Date:
Re: Mma 2.2.3 / Win95 - PROBLEM
Previous by thread:
Re: Functional programming
Next by thread:
Re: How do you parse a n element list into a 2 by (n/2) array?