Re: Notebook printing on unix?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4165] Re: Notebook printing on unix?
- From: Stephen P Luttrell <luttrell at signal.dra.hmg.gb>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:25:28 -0400
- Organization: Defence Research Agency, Malvern
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Attila Mezei wrote: > > Hello All, > > I have some interesting Mathematica notebooks but don't have the package > itself. Is there a utility somewhere which prints these notebooks > or converts them to postscript for unix (Solaris) or PC? > Thanks for your help. > Please cc the answer to the address below. > > --- > Attila Mezei (ethami at duna.ericsson.se) Try using MathReader which you can download from http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/mathreader.html -- Dr Stephen P Luttrell luttrell at signal.dra.hmg.gb Adaptive Systems Theory 01684-894046 (phone) Room EX21, Defence Research Agency 01684-894384 (fax) Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS, U.K. http://www.dra.hmg.gb/cis5pip/Welcome.html ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====