Mathematica graphics into TeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4172] Mathematica graphics into TeX
- From: Alan Schwartz <schwartz at arch.umsl.edu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 00:52:15 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a simple way to incorporate graphics generated by
Mathematica into a TeX document (specifically AmsLatex 2e).
I suspect that this involves somehow generating an appropriate
Postscript file, but I cannot find out from the Mathematica
book how to do this.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: More "Logical" functions?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica graphics into TeX