Re: Mathematica graphics into TeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4177] Re: Mathematica graphics into TeX
- From: mgh3 at po.cwru.edu (mike hurley)
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 00:53:09 -0400
- Organization: case western reserve univ.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <4p8gfp$7d at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, Alan Schwartz <schwartz at arch.umsl.edu> wrote: > Is there a simple way to incorporate graphics generated by > Mathematica into a TeX document (specifically AmsLatex 2e). > > I suspect that this involves somehow generating an appropriate > Postscript file, but I cannot find out from the Mathematica > book how to do this. > It may depend somewhat on the system you are using, but on a Macintosh, copy the cell containing the graphic, choose "Convert clipboard" from the edit menu (or cmd-m), select the save as epsf - text options, and hit the save button. You are prompted for the name and location of the file to save the graphic into. (You can also save to other formats, but for me epsf gives the best results.) -- mike hurley dept. of mathematics case western reserve univ. mgh3 at po.cwru.edu ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====