Re: Help with this!!!! please
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4186] Re: Help with this!!!! please
- From: wilson figueroa <wfigueroa at mosquito.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 00:54:47 -0400
- Organization: Mosquito Net, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Erick Houli Katz wrote: > > How can I solve this exercise??? > > |1-2X|+|3X+1|=2 > > Thanks for any help. > > Erick. > > P.S.: Please don't forget to give me all the theory you use to solve it. > Thanks again How about x = 0, x = -0.4 Cheers Wilson ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====