Re: (Q) Mathematica and Microsoft Equation Editor ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4184] Re: (Q) Mathematica and Microsoft Equation Editor ?
- From: Harald Berndt <haraldb at nature.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 00:54:23 -0400
- Organization: University of California Forest Products Lab
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Francis Berghmans wrote: > > Hello, > > after I had installed Mathematica I couldn't use the Microsoft Equation Editor > for Word for Windows any longer. I tried to reinstall the equation editor, but > that didn't help. I have a feeling that the installation of Mathematica is > responsible for that, although I have no strong evidence. > > Has anybody else reported on or experience with a similar problem ? > > Many thanks in advance for your reply to fberghma at vnet3.vub.ac.be or > fberghma at sckcen.be. > > Francis Well, it would be a major shame if you couldn't get those to work together. I've used the combination very sucessfully on a Mac. We don't have Word for Windows here, so I have no experience with your particular setup. Have you tried to get help from Microsoft on this? -- _______________________________________________________________ Harald Berndt University of California Research Specialist Forest Products Laboratory Phone: 510-215-4224 FAX:510-215-4299 _______________________________________________________________ ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====