Max & Min

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3952] Max & Min
  • From: CheeLimCheung <s14985 at sp.ac.sg>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 23:52:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am currently preparing a set of course notes on Calculus
using Mathematica for my students. I wonder whether any of
you Mathematica gurus/experts know of any Mathematica
packages or notebooks that can find the maxima/minima of a
continuous/differentiable function defined on a closed
interval. Due acknowledgment will be made. Any help will be
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chee
Singapore Polytechnic/Singapore

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====