mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4063] mathlink
  • From: peter lindsay <101713.3602 at CompuServe.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 02:49:59 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone help me with a simple Mathlink problem. My mathematica
came supplied with an interesting VBASIC program which allowed use
of a simple front end to kernel. I can get text to work fine but
cannot get graphics to come back from kernal to VBASIC front end.
Is this to do with Postscript or something. I run windows 95 and
mathematica 2.2.3.

My email address is 101713.3602 at compuserve.com
Thanks,
Peter