- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3985] Do loops
- From: g.kokkoris at ic.ac.uk (Giorgos Kokkoris)
- Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 02:11:56 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am having a problem in trying to simulate biological invasions using
I create a do loop with an NDSolve command at the end of it, in which I have
to use results from each iteration as my new initial conditions for the next
run of the do loop.
Obviously it does not work because I don't know how to do it correctly.
In each run the results of the next are independent from the results of the
I can be more specific if I have to.
Giorgos D. Kokkoris e-mail: g.kokkoris at ic.ac.uk
Centre for Population Biology tel: +44-1344-294472
Imperial College at Silwood Park fax: +44-1344-873173
Ascot, Berks, SL5 7PY
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Do loops