Question

Dear Mathgroup,=20
I wonder if you may advise me on the following matter.  Rcently I came =
across some statistical mechanical problems dealing with integral =
equations of Ornstein-Zernike type.  Could you tell me:=20
	(i) whether Mathematica can help me=20
	(ii) are there any packages for such problems
	(iiI) is there any person or group I can contact for helping me if the =
above question are not appropriate for you. =20

Thank you in advance

Sincerely=20

Dimiter Petsev
Laboratory of Thermodynamics and PhysicoChemical Hydrodynamics
Faculty of Chemistry, Sofia University,=20
1126 Sofia, Bulgaria
phone: (+3592) 62 56 698
fax:	(+3592) 9625438

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====