Need copy of QUATERNICA

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4024] Need copy of QUATERNICA
  • From: Gabriel Berriz <berriz at>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 02:14:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello.  I am interested in getting a copy of the Mathematica package
Quaternica by Yves Papegay, of INRIA/SAFIR (France).  I understand
that this is a public domain package.  My efforts up to now to get a
copy (via SAFIR webpage, e-mail, archie search) have failed.  If
anyone can send me a copy, or instruct me on how to get one, I'd be
most grateful.

Gabriel Berriz