Re: The Mathematica Journal-Supplements

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4014] Re: The Mathematica Journal-Supplements
  • From: beckj at (Jeffrey A. Beck)
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 02:12:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4m1hnk$pq4 at>,
   denis at (denis norton) wrote:
>What has happened to the promised updates of
>TMJ-supplements on ?

Good question.  I contacted the publisher and was informed that
by mutual agreement between them and WRI the electronic supplement
would no longer be posted on Mathsource.  I then informed them
that was part of my reasoning for subscribing and unless they
started posting them again I would not renew my subscription.  I
got no response, so my subscription will not be renewed.

I urge you to email miller-freeman and voice your opinion on this.
Maybe if they get enough static, they'll start posting them again.