Re: The Mathematica Journal-Supplements

In article <4m1hnk$pq4 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>,
   denis at quartz.tucson.az.us (denis norton) wrote:
>What has happened to the promised updates of
>TMJ-supplements on wri.com ?

Good question.  I contacted the publisher and was informed that
by mutual agreement between them and WRI the electronic supplement
would no longer be posted on Mathsource.  I then informed them
that was part of my reasoning for subscribing and unless they
started posting them again I would not renew my subscription.  I
got no response, so my subscription will not be renewed.

I urge you to email miller-freeman and voice your opinion on this.
Maybe if they get enough static, they'll start posting them again.

Regards,
Jeff

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====