How to find path to running notebook on a mac ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4010] How to find path to running notebook on a mac ?
- From: a_kowald at chemie.fu-berlin.de (Axel Kowald)
- Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 02:11:41 -0400
- Organization: Kristallographic Institute FU Berlin
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi I'm using Mathematica 2.2 on a mac running 7.5.1 and I have the following problem: I'm starting Mma by double clicking on a notebook. How can I now find out the directory where that notebook lies ? HomeDirectory gives only the path to the Mathematica program itself, not to the notebook. Many thanks Axel Kowald ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====