Need help exporting PostScript plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4026] Need help exporting PostScript plots
  • From: lopez at oddjob.uchicago.edu (Rob Lopez)
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 02:14:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When I export a plot in PostScript in Mathematica, the results are
unacceptablle. The fonts get messed up and the plot comes out very
small. I am running the student version of Mathematica, version 2.2.4
with Windows95. Is there a patch to fix this? Barring that, is there
some workaround that will enable me to produce (publication quality)
PostScript output from Mathematica? Many thanks.

Rob Lopez
Department of Physics
University of Chicago

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====