CForm & Baseform question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3872] CForm & Baseform question
  • From: clintn at (Clint)
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 02:15:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

This may be a dumb question so no flames please. I would like to use
something like CForm[BaseForm[a,b]] to get an efficient way to change the
base of a number in C. Is this even possible to do with Mathematica?
Please don't say to look at bc, I'm looking for something simple. Thank

                                                clintn at

                                     Here, there, or in the air,