MathLink/CodeWarrior problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4030] MathLink/CodeWarrior problem
  • From: earhart at athena.mit.edu (Elizabeth J Earhart)
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 01:44:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've been trying to get MathLink to work with CodeWarrior 8 on the Macintosh.
I have the Metroworks MathLink file available from the Technical Support
area on the WRI web page.  When I try to compile the provided project files,
I get two link errors.  One is the "'__minf__' referenced from
'get_real_by_string_conversion' is undefined" error that is mentioned
in the Technical Support area, and the suggested fix of adding the
line "short __minf__[5] = {32767,0,0,0,0};" works to remove it.  The
other error is "exit.c: 'RemoveConsole' referenced from '_exit' is
undefined."  Is there a similar fix for this error?  I can't even
find exit.c to look at the reference.

-Elizabeth Earhart

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====