  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4060] BitMap
  • From: newbury at ENH.NIST.GOV (Dale E. Newbury)
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 02:49:27 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

        I wish to model a structure using a BitMap form, with Mathematica.
This is different than the normal vector space that Mathematica functions
in.  I searched for help in Mathematica Textbooks and Journals and I have
even tried my luck at Mathemtica Programming, but to no success.  I was
wondering if you had any advice to send my way or if you knew how to solve
this BitMap problem.
        To elaborate on the kind of BitMap that I am looking to create, I
would like to create both 2dimensional and 3dimensional bitmaps,with
different surfaces and/or solids represented by different numbers.  Thanks
for your help.

John Kessler

s315928 at

Note that this message is being sent from my place of summer employment.
Messages can be sent back to this e-mail address at NIST:
dale.newbury at