Re: Printing of Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4081] Re: Printing of Notebooks
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 01:35:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4obetd$na9 at>,
hans.steffani at (Hans Steffani) wrote:

> How can I control the placement of pagebreaks when
> printing notebooks?
> Hans Friedrich Steffani
> --

All of the Mathematica notebook front ends have ways to
force and prevent pagebreaks above specific cells.

In the Mac, NEXTSTEP and X front ends this is controlled in
the Page Breaks sub-menu on the Style menu. In the Windows
front end the Page Breaks sub-menu is on the Cell menu.

For further details see the Mathematica User's Guide for the
version of Mathematica you are using.

If you require further help with this I would suggest that
you contact Wolfram Research Technical Support directly
(support at in your case).

I hope this helps.

Ian Collier
Wolfram Research, Inc.
tel:(217) 398-0700   fax:(217) 398-0747    ianc at
Wolfram Research Home Page: