Re: Mma and Adobe Acrobat?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3868] Re: Mma and Adobe Acrobat?
  • From: drcesm at engr.psu.edu (Rick Campbell)
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 02:14:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Graphics in Adobe Acrobat only look good if you have Acrobat Distiller. I
have several papers at my website (http://www.esm.psu.edu) that were
created using LaTeX and which I converted into PDF (Acrobat) format just
using the PDF writer. I have recently bought Acrobat Distiller to improve
the quality of graphics in my PDF documents.

--- Rick Campbell

In article <4kvds7$624 at ralph.vnet.net>, hohmuth at cipserv1.physik.uni-ulm.de

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====