Tick marks and labels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3852] Tick marks and labels
  • From: elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov (Ron Elsner)
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 02:11:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to make a plot with different scales on the
left and right hand axes.  I can get the tick marks placed
where I want them using FrameTicks, but the no labels
appear for the tick marks on the right side.  Similarly,
if I try to use different scales for the top and bottom,
I get the normal labelling on the bottom, but no lables
on the top.  Does anyone know what I can do?  Thanks.

--Ron Elsner
ES84
NASA/MSFC
elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov