Re: list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3893] Re: list
  • From: pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil (Lou Pecora)
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 23:23:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <4lse5f$hjq at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, Ahmad Khalid
<khalid at ciril.fr> wrote:

> i just start with mathematica.. i just want to know how can we modifie a list
> of list in mathematica. (ex { {1,2,3},{3,4,5},{5,6,7}})

Big question. There's an entire section (1.8 in the 2nd Edition) of
Mathematica book on that.  Check it out.  There are also other list
operations scattered elsewhere.  Check out "list" in the index.

--
Lou Pecora
code 6341
pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil
/* My views are not those of the U.S. Navy.
   If you want their views, you have to go to war. */

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====