Re: list

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3893] Re: list
  • From: pecora at (Lou Pecora)
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 23:23:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4lse5f$hjq at>, Ahmad Khalid
<khalid at> wrote:

> i just start with mathematica.. i just want to know how can we modifie a list
> of list in mathematica. (ex { {1,2,3},{3,4,5},{5,6,7}})

Big question. There's an entire section (1.8 in the 2nd Edition) of
Mathematica book on that.  Check it out.  There are also other list
operations scattered elsewhere.  Check out "list" in the index.

Lou Pecora
code 6341
Naval Research Lab
Washington  DC  20375
pecora at
/* My views are not those of the U.S. Navy.
   If you want their views, you have to go to war. */