mathematica in C

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3932] mathematica in C
  • From: Yves.Quete at univ-rennes1.fr (quete)
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 03:30:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	Dear all,

	I trie to use statisticals functions in a program written in C.
I saw in the user manual of mathematica that it is possible, but till now
I do not succeed.
	If you know other libraries for the same purpose, please tell me
where to find it and how to use it.

Thanks advance.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====