Re: Q: Documenting packages: TeX-style available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3939] Re: Q: Documenting packages: TeX-style available
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 03:31:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <4luuh2$3u8 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>,
cottmann at physnet.uni-hamburg.de (Tobias Cottmann) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm writing a package which I would like to document with LaTeX. Are there
> any style files around for this? Something like the files Wolfram is using
> for their books would be great.

Authors writing books or technical reports based on Mathematica can
get the WRILaTeX document system from Wolfram Research. The WRILaTeX
document system was used to produce Stephen Wolfram's "Mathematica: A
System for Doing Mathematics by Computer", and other Mathematica
documentation. WRILaTeX consists of LaTeX style files, macro
definitions files, and other utilities that make it easy for authors
to incorporate Mathematica input and output into a TeX-based document.

For information about WRILaTeX, send email to wrilatex at wri.com.

I hop ethis helps.

--Ian

Ian Collier