Q: Documenting packages: TeX-style available
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3864] Q: Documenting packages: TeX-style available
- From: cottmann at physnet.uni-hamburg.de (Tobias Cottmann)
- Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 02:13:55 -0400
- Organization: Zentrum fuer Molekulare Neurobiologie
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm writing a package which I would like to document with LaTeX. Are there
any style files around for this? Something like the files Wolfram is using
for their books would be great.
Thanks in advance,
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
What is the best General Mathematica Book?
Next by Date:
Q: optimal swap file settings with win3.11
Previous by thread:
Re: What is the best General Mathematica Book?
Next by thread:
Re: Q: Documenting packages: TeX-style available