Orbital propagators

Has anyone coded up any type of earth orbit satellite propagators in
Mathematica?  (i.e. two-body, analytic J2, Cowell method,
semi-analytic?)  Apparently Wolfram Research is working on a module
called Astronomica, but the sales rep couldn't give me a release date,
specs. etc.  I have a need to generate ephemeris for a series of polar
orbit satellites, and don't want to "reinvent the wheel" if someone has
already gone down that path before.

Thanks

Alan Spott