Mathematica: Weibull distribution fnc.

I am trying to employ a Weibull distribution in one of the
notebooks I am working on.  However, Mathematica provides
scant if any information on how to use this function. Could
some one with more experience than I please enlighten me as
to how the Weibull distribution function found in the
Statistics'ContinuousDistribution package is used.

Thank you,
Brian Rigling