XMathematica: can't open display, exiting...

Hi,

I am working on an HP 735/125, with VUE.  I want to use Mathematica on a
Sun
which is using Solarix.  Both are connected using NFS.  I did the xhost
and setenv thing, and I have no problem running xfig, for exemple, on
the
Sun and displaying it on the HP.  But when it comes to Mathematica,
I get the following message:

   XMathematica: can't open display, exiting...

Acutally, I tried a few other combinaisons, and it looks like I can run
Mathematica on an HP and display it on another station, but running
Mathematica on a Sun and display it on another station doesn't work...

That seems really weird, doesn't it?  Any help would be welcome,

Olivier

--
| Olivier Georg      \__  e-mail:    Olivier.Georg at studi.epfl.ch  |
| Rte de Chailly 159    \__  home:   http://diwww.epfl.ch/~ogeorg |