mma and postscript
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5342] mma and postscript
- From: bayou at rouge.phys.lsu.edu (James Gregurich)
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:47:56 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
MMa's graphics are in ps format. For display in the front end, ps has to be
rendered in a platform's native graphics format...such as PICT on the
If the ps rendering engine part of the kernal or the front end? any
difference between v2.2.2 and v3.0 in this regard?
Prev by Date:
Re: Arnold's Cat Map
Next by Date:
Re: Euclidean Matrix Norm
Previous by thread:
Mathematica 3.0 front-end compatible with 2.2 kernel?
Next by thread:
mathematica 3.0 notebook problems?