mathematica 3.0 notebook problems?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5353] mathematica 3.0 notebook problems?
- From: liukb at kirk.northernc.on.ca (Bob Joe)
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:48:05 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using mathematica 3.0 with the notebook on a windows 95 platform
and all the notebook fonts seem screwed up. Is there a reason for
this? Which fonts are necessary for mathematica 3.0's notebook to
operate properly? If you can help, please e-mail me at
liukb at kirk.northernc.on.ca. Thanks in advance!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Rule to Function, Frontend funnies
Previous by thread:
mma and postscript
Next by thread: