psrender type 11 error

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5333] psrender type 11 error
  • From: lriddle at (Larry Riddle)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:47:48 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I just received my Mma 3.0 upgrade for Macintosh. Installed it on my
PowerMac 7500/100 (system 7.5.5) and created a very short document with
one calculation and one integration, using the palette for the integral
sign for the input. I then tried to save this to an HTML file using the
Save Special As menu choice. This started a program called psrender, but
psrender then crashed with a type 11 error.

I did a custom install and did not install any of the MathLink files.
Could this be a factor? When I have some spare time to experiment I will
someone might be able to shed some light on this psrender problem. Thanks.

Larry Riddle, Chair | lriddle at
Mathematics Dept    | 404-638-6222, 404-638-6177 (fax)
Agnes Scott College |
Decatur, GA 30030   |         math/welcome.htm