What File am I Running? -- Does Mathematic Know?

Still trying to find a variable in Mathematica that will tell
me the file name of the notebook I'm currently executing -- is
this information not available to Mathematica?

(It's certainly available as "\f" in the Header dialog for Print
Settings in the Macintosh front end.  I appreciate that that's
different, but is this information really not available inside
Mathematica itself?)