What File am I Running? -- Does Mathematic Know?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5163] What File am I Running? -- Does Mathematic Know?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:34:16 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Still trying to find a variable in Mathematica that will tell me the file name of the notebook I'm currently executing -- is this information not available to Mathematica? (It's certainly available as "\f" in the Header dialog for Print Settings in the Macintosh front end. I appreciate that that's different, but is this information really not available inside Mathematica itself?)