  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5224] Mathematica platforms
  • From: El alchemista <jaimeco at pecos.rc.arizona.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:22:41 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Could somebody out there help me out with this question:

I will be running Mathematica on a laptop 486 running 3.1. I have limited disk
space available so I want the full functionality (computation,
graphing,..) but not necessarily the full documentation in memory.  Some
helps are nice though.

Is there a significant difference in functionality between Win3.1 and
Linux?  Between Linux and UNIX versions?

many thanks

Jaime Combariza
jaimeco at arizona.edu

                                 _ _