  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5250] WORD WRAP disable??
  • From: Oliver Schurr <schurro at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:34:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How DO I disable the word wrap in the style alignemtn dialog box once i
previously selected it. I;musing version 2.2. onSolrairs 2.4 with
X-windows interface. I want to DISABLE the WORD WRAP and only keep the
left alignment. Can I edit the *.ma file directly with an editor do achive
that permanently. I tried it in the Edit Styles window but I can NOT
reverse the selection of SWord Wrap. I can change the alignment to left,
right or center but once the WORD Wrap feature is selected I can not
UN-select it.

Any ideas about that??

Thanks a lot

Oliver Schurr