Re: mathlink and matrices

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5253] Re: mathlink and matrices
  • From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:34:02 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Oliver Georg wrote:
> Hi,
> In the MathLink reference manual, it is explained how to use
> vectors with mathlink, but what should I do to use matrices?

The MathLink reference manual is quite dated.  There are some new
functions that were introduced in version 2.2 called MLPut*Array,
where "*" is Integer, Double, etc.  These are documented in the
WRI pamphlet "Major New Features in Mathematica Version 2.2".
You might be able to find it on MathSource, or ask WRI to send you