Re: mathlink and matrices
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5253] Re: mathlink and matrices
- From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at princon.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:34:02 -0500
- Organization: Principia Consulting
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Oliver Georg wrote:
> In the MathLink reference manual, it is explained how to use
> vectors with mathlink, but what should I do to use matrices?
The MathLink reference manual is quite dated. There are some new
functions that were introduced in version 2.2 called MLPut*Array,
where "*" is Integer, Double, etc. These are documented in the
WRI pamphlet "Major New Features in Mathematica Version 2.2".
You might be able to find it on MathSource, or ask WRI to send you
Prev by Date:
Re: quaternion package?
Next by Date:
Inverse of Error Function
Previous by thread:
mathlink and matrices
Next by thread:
Problem with ReadList