Re: mathlink and matrices

Oliver Georg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the MathLink reference manual, it is explained how to use
> vectors with mathlink, but what should I do to use matrices?

The MathLink reference manual is quite dated.  There are some new
functions that were introduced in version 2.2 called MLPut*Array,
where "*" is Integer, Double, etc.  These are documented in the
WRI pamphlet "Major New Features in Mathematica Version 2.2".
You might be able to find it on MathSource, or ask WRI to send you
one.