Inverse of Error Function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5258] Inverse of Error Function
- From: gus at crimson.up.ac.za (Gustav Louw)
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:34:06 -0500
- Organization: University of Pretoria test
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to find the inverse of the Error function in MMA.
I tried using InverseFunction, like this...
But when I tried to find some numerical values i got this ...
In:= % /. z->1 //N
Any help would be appreciated!
Gustav Louw <University of Pretoria, South Africa>
Prev by Date:
Re: mathlink and matrices
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Break a List into Individual Elements?
Previous by thread:
Re: quaternion package?
Next by thread:
Re: Inverse of Error Function