Most recent version of mode for interacting with Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4841] Most recent version of mode for interacting with Mathematica?
- From: Michael Hucka <hucka at eecs.umich.edu>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 01:12:53 -0400
- Organization: University of Michigan EECS, Ann Arbor, Mich., USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is a math.el available from Wolfram's FTP site. My question is: is this the latest and best mathematica mode, or is there a more recent version? The math.el from ftp.wolfram.com is the following: ;; LCD Archive Entry: ;; math.el|David Jacobson|jacobson at hpl.hp.com ;; Mode package for running Mathematica ;; $Date: 1994/06/20 22:08:34 $|$Revision: 1.104 $| -- __ __ Mike Hucka hucka at umich.edu http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/hucka [ \/ ] Ph.D. candidate, computational models of human visual processing ][\/][ Programmer analyst & news admin at U. Michigan Dept. of EECS [__][__] ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====