Re: How do I make mpeg movies?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4750] Re: How do I make mpeg movies?
- From: shinbrot at skypoint.com (Adam Shinbrot)
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 02:00:02 -0400
- Organization: SkyPoint Communications, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <508o2u$dp2 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, schoon at na.chalmers.se (Johannes Schoon) wrote: > I have created some interesting (I think) movies in Mathematica. Now I > would like to share them with other people, say, add them to my home > page. My guess is that the mpeg format is the most readily recognized > for this purpose, so how do I convert my Mathematica movie to mpeg? > If you've got a Macintosh, there's a shareware app called Sparkle, available from standard FTP sites that'll do this. If you don't have a Mac I suspect that there must be comparable viewer/editor software. Good luck ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====