equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4769] equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- From: Andrei Constantinescu <constant at athena.polytechnique.fr>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:54:52 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everybody !
I wasn't capable of finding an equivalent command for
the unix: ls or the DOS: dir in Context.
I would exactly like to have the list of all Symbols
already defined (generally, or in a special Context).
Probably its easy, but .... !
Thanks for your help !
a + andrei
Andrei Constantinescu constant at athena.polytechnique.fr
LMS Ecole Polytechnique tel: (33)-1-188.8.131.52
91128 PALAISEAU cedex - FRANCE fax: (33)-1-184.108.40.206
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: differential equation
Next by thread:
Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?