equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4769] equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- From: Andrei Constantinescu <constant at athena.polytechnique.fr>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:54:52 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everybody ! I wasn't capable of finding an equivalent command for the unix: ls or the DOS: dir in Context. I would exactly like to have the list of all Symbols already defined (generally, or in a special Context). Probably its easy, but .... ! Thanks for your help ! a + andrei ______________________________________________________________________ Andrei Constantinescu constant at athena.polytechnique.fr LMS Ecole Polytechnique tel: (33)-1-22.214.171.124 91128 PALAISEAU cedex - FRANCE fax: (33)-1-126.96.36.199 ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====