FindMinimum Termination Criteria?

Could someone tell me what criteria is used in FindMinimum to find the
minimum point and to terminate the search?  I'm running FindMinimum on
a function that does not have local minima yet it terminates.  I've
tried upping the MaxIterations and the AccuracyGoal but the results
don't seem to improve.

Thanks in advance,
Daryl

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====