FindMinimum Termination Criteria?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4777] FindMinimum Termination Criteria?
- From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:54:57 -0400
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could someone tell me what criteria is used in FindMinimum to find the
minimum point and to terminate the search? I'm running FindMinimum on
a function that does not have local minima yet it terminates. I've
tried upping the MaxIterations and the AccuracyGoal but the results
don't seem to improve.
Thanks in advance,
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: List of x,y pairs to use with ListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: FrameTick position
Previous by thread:
Re: Questions about labels
Next by thread:
Re: FindMinimum Termination Criteria?